Time To Get Funny
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
  Pain Lah.... Pull It Out
WA LAO!!!! MY STUPID TOOTH SO PAIN LAH!! EVERYTHING WHEN I BITE SOMETHING HARD AT THE LEFT SIDE of my mouth,always gets pain one leh!Then can give me headache somemore cause it's connected by nerves then right went to dentist after school wif siruis and randall.DENTIST CAN SAY need to make appointment somemore!!!stupid sia... nvm as long as i get to see Jin Chuan in detention can aldr.Today almost half or 1 third of the boys didn't come.Then got 3 of our final grades back,if u wan to know mine message me:)then met up wif clinton and robbed a bubble tea shop.END OF STORY!
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Name:

Born on 1st of november (yes i'm very young.. not need to be jealous) I LOVE UNAGI!!! Have 2 bitchy sisters and a loser little brother.... I HATE HATE HATE backstabbers,stupid people that think they are very big and PEOPLE THAT MAKE USE OF FRIENDSHIPS! Lizards !!!! Emo Kids (you know who :) nudge*nudge*wink*wink*)haha just joking but i like........ -Pokemon Cards(seriously... buy them for my birthday and i will kill u) -Girls that don't put on makeup... -Kind people -Grandmother That Can Cook -Nerds.(you heard me.. nerds...) and I LOVE UNAGI!!!!

Archives
July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]